Erasmus Student Network is Europe-wide student organization. Its goal is to support and develop international student exchange programs, especially Erasmus Program. Organization motto is: "Students helping Students".
The main activity of ESN is carried on the three levels: international, national and local.
Main goals of ESN International:
- Representing interests of the exchange students toward the relevant institutions;
- Project development at the international level;
- Supporting national sections;
Contact to the board of ESN International
Main goals of national ESN sections
- Co-operation in nationwide projects and events including Discover Europe photo competition, ESNOLYMPICS sports tournament;
- Cooperation with the National Agency responsible for the Erasmus Program
Contact to the board of ESN Poland
Main goals of local university sections:
- Activities in the interest of exchange students (Mentor Program);
- Supporting the integration of exchange students and re-integration of students who return after exchange programs;
- Representing the requests and expectations of these students in universities;
- Providing the necessary information about academic exchange programs;
- Contribute to the development of various international exchange programs;
- Co-ordination of national programs (ESNcard - discount card; ESN Travel - trips; Tandem - Language Learning) at the local level.
Contact to the board of ESN Olsztyn